To put it simply, in Python 2;
- Print is regarded as a statement rather than a function.
- Strings are stored as ASCII by default in
- We get an integral value by dividing two integers. In Python 2, for example, 7/2 equals 3.
- Notations denote exceptions in Python 2.
- Python 2’s syntax is more complex than Python 3.
- Many Python 2 libraries are not backward compatible.
- Python 2 has been decommissioned since 2020.
In the year 2008, Python 3 was released.
In Python 3
- Print is regarded as a function rather than a statement.
- Strings are stored as UNICODE by default in Python 3.
- Concerning the division In Python 3, we get a floating-point value from two integers. In Python 3, for example, 7/2 equals 3.5.
- Exceptions in Python 3 are enclosed in parentheses.
- Variable values in Python 3 never change.
- To perform iterations, Python 3 introduced the new Range() function.
- Python 3 has a simpler syntax than Python 2.
- Many libraries are written in Python 3 to be used only with Python 3.
Python AI MI Courses in Chennai
There are nearly 50 AI and Robotics Machine Learning colleges in Chennai, all private and offering AI and Robotics Machine Learning courses.
Artificial intelligence is a technology that models human behavior using computers and their applications. Robotics entails the creation, Robot design, manufacture, and operation. Many students today are eager to learn about these new technologies.
Top Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Machine Learning Specializations in Chennai
AI and Robotics, Machine Learning colleges in Chennai provide degrees in AI and Robotics, Machine Learning in various specializations. Some of the most notable are as follows:
- Computer Science Engineering • Robotics Engineering • Mechanical Engineering • Computer Science • Data Analytics • Cyber Security • Electronics and Communication Engineering • Finance • Hospital / Healthcare Management
Python AI MI Course in Bangalore
This Comprehensive Course Covers Tools or Techniques Like Python, Excel, Tableau, SQL, SAS, and Spark to Implement Data Analysis, Visualization, and Algorithm Implementation with Mini Project Works. You can learn Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, K-Means, and Random Forest from the Basics. Professional Trainers, Updated Syllabus 2020, and Study Materials will take you from beginner to advanced level.
This training will teach you how to create Unsupervised Machine Learning Hidden Markov Models in Python for web analytics and financial analysis from the ground up. Pass the ML Certification exams by mastering Apache Spark and Scala for Big Data and Machine Learning concepts.
Options for Training
These Machine Learning Courses are available in Live Instructor Led Online Classes and Classroom Training in our Bangalore Branches at Marathahalli BTM Layout, Rajaji Nagar, Jayanagar, Kalyan Nagar, Indira Nagar, HSR Layout, and Electronic City, all of which have Placements.
Learn Machine Learning and Al Courses from the comfort of your own home with Besant Technologies’ Live Instructor Lea Online Courses and Self-Paced Videos for Machine Learning Courses with Updated Syllabus 2020.
Machine Learning on the Whole Courses in & Al Certification In Bangalore, the fee ranges between 10,000 and 15,000 rupees, plus GST and certification fees of around INR 12000. This course will last approximately 100 hours, including theory and practical lab sessions. Weekdays and weekends Courses will be offered at our Bangalore locations.
They are the best ML and AI training institutes in Bangalore, with certifications and placement guarantees.
Eligibility for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Courses
These Machine Learning Courses and Certification Exams require only a basic understanding of Python, Excel, and R. We recommend this course for Data Scientists, Data Analysts, and Bi Professionals who want to learn Machine Learning for building applications.
The most advanced training courses in information technology are based on market-changing technologies such as machine learning, one of the best technologies, which is why people are taking advanced technology courses in this domain.